20995 Panorama Drive | Los Gatos Mountains
- 5 bedrooms | 5 bathrooms | 5,452 sf | 2.66+/- acres
- Built in 2000
- Designed by renowned architect Glush Dada
- Open-concept floor plan with floor-to-ceiling and picture windows throughout | panoramic views from every room
- Custom finishes and top-of-the-line amenities ... marble and hardwood flooring, granite, plantation shutters, recessed lighting, elegant custom light fixtures, see-through gas fireplace, crown molding, built-in entertainment center, wine storage, paver patio, stainless appliances, travertine tile, and so much more...
- Gated front courtyard with water fountain feature
- Formal entry with high-gloss marbled medallion floor
- Formal living and dining rooms, multiple family rooms and bonus room
- Expansive decks, patios and terraces, all with breathtaking views
- Outdoor kitchen with built-in bar-b-que and huge patio area for entertaining
- Established Zinfandel vineyard
- Beautiful mature landscaping with year-round color, rock garden, rose gardens, sage, olive tree, citrus trees, and century-old Oaks
- Chef's eat-in kitchen with leathered granite counters, custom cabinets, top-of-the-line appliances, and custom center island with wine storage
- Permitted additional full kitchen on lower level, plus additional oversized family/recreational room
- Lower level has separate entrance and can be used as a rental property, in-law suite, or guest-suite
- Attached 2+ car garage with stamped concrete floor
Beds and Baths:
- Main Level: En-suite bedroom with full bath with walk-in shower; Guest bathroom with marble and pedestal sink
- Second Level: Huge master en-suite with spa bath featuring huge walk-in shower with dual shower heads, jetted garden tub, dual sinks, and private toilet room; Two additional bedrooms (one with double doors leading to private balcony) share additional black and white marbled full bathroom with walk-in shower on second level
- Lower Level: En-suite bedroom with full bathroom with shower over tub
- Only 7 miles to downtown Los Gatos, and only 19 miles to Santa Cruz Boardwalk!
- Award Winning Los Gatos Schools! Lakeside Elementary, Fisher Middle, and Los Gatos High!